Enjoy Our Family

We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends informed. It has turned out to be a great way to share kodak moments. ENJOY!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ultrasound Update

Today we had another growth scan. Our new weights are: Jaydin 2 lbs 5 oz, Jerzee (my big girl) 2 lbs 10 oz., and Journee 1 lb 8 oz. Everything in the scan looked good. Cervix is good. Dopplar is ok (not any worse), fluid by Journee is good, Journee has a FULL bladder and she is practicing her breathing. Jerzee had the hiccups for a second. It was cute. I haven't been having contractions, so I think we have a way to go. :) The longer they're inside, the less complications they will have. I KNEW I would not have October babies. Here comes November......

No comments:

Post a Comment