Enjoy Our Family

We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends informed. It has turned out to be a great way to share kodak moments. ENJOY!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Shower




Sorry it's been a little while....I forgot my password. It's all taken care of now. Hold on....I'm having indigestion, let me go take a zantac. I'll be back.....OK, better.




Yesterday was my baby shower. So many people came. So many we very generous. We have almost everything we need now. We will buy what is left w/ the gift cards we received.




The cake was a big hit! Good job Bobby! There was plenty of food & lots of fun. I put Julia in charge of taking pictures and , well, let's just say....we don't have any. We do have two that I had taken right at the beginning. Here they are: If I get more from my mom, I'll add them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment