Enjoy Our Family

We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends informed. It has turned out to be a great way to share kodak moments. ENJOY!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just Hours Prior to C-Section
















When we found out we were having the c-section....a Kit Kat got in the way. It's a good thing, too because the TLC crew needed to drive from Chicago. I thought it would take forever and I would be very nervous; however, it went so fast....too fast. As Daddy scrubbed up, the kids, my mom and my friend Ellie were great to distract me. There were people coming in left and right introducing themselves and having me sign papers. I was content knowing my doctors (Dr. Carr and Dr. Jones) would be with me on this ride. Here is a glimpse of "the big day...Kit Kat wait)!





No comments:

Post a Comment