Enjoy Our Family

We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends informed. It has turned out to be a great way to share kodak moments. ENJOY!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Delivery Day is Quickly Approaching

I will be 30 weeks tomorrow. Yesterday I was given the steroid shot and told maybe less than a week left. It's exciting, yet nerve racking all at the same time. I can't wait to know the exact day. Last night I was so uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep all night. I'm tired now, but do not see sleep in my near future. I have another ultrasound today and hope to get even more insight into an actual delivery date.

It feels as if I've been prenant forever!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it to 30 weeks! Keep those babies cooking! Maybe check if they can prescribe something to help you sleep as you will want to get as much as you can now before the real excitement starts. Congrats again!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete