Enjoy Our Family

We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends informed. It has turned out to be a great way to share kodak moments. ENJOY!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome Home Jerzee







On Wednesday (12/30/09), our little Jerzee was able to break out of baby prison. She is doing great so far!! Today the home nurse weighed her and she is 5 lbs. 9 oz. WOW!!! Jaydin is 5 lbs. 4.5 oz. (I will update Journee's weight on another post). Last night was CRAZY with two babies that are not on a schedule. We are going to work on that ASAP. I took care of Jaydin and Bobby cared for Jerzee. Jaydin and I stayed downstairs because he has a little addiction to the "Little Lamb" swing. During the day it's really hard to put them down and stop staring at them. They are so cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol...I think that mommy is going to have a hard time telling the twins apart. Now that Journee is filling out YOU CAN REALLY TELL THAT THEY ARE IDENTICAL. THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG IN THE LITTLE BIT OF TIME I'VE BEEN WATCHING THEM...I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND BOBBY...PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED ON WHEN THEY CAN HAVE VISITERS...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY GREAT NIECES AND GREAT NEPHEW

    ReplyDelete