Enjoy Our Family

We started this blog as a way to keep our long distance family and friends informed. It has turned out to be a great way to share kodak moments. ENJOY!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ultrasound Photos - August 3rd 15 weeks







Today I saw Dr. Carr again. She insured me that all three babies are doing well. Baby A is definately a boy and babies B and C are identical girls. Baby A is about 4 oz., baby B 4 oz., and baby C 3 oz. We're going to watch baby C closely to make sure she is getting enough of the shared placenta. I go back in two weeks to check on the babies growth. Dr. Carr informed me that most triplets are born 6 weeks early. Since my due date is January 28th, the 6 week early date would be December 12th. I hope that I can make it that far (or further) w/o any problems. Now that I know the sexes for sure, I am going to register....I can't wait!!!! Here are pics from the ultrasound. The blue one is baby A (boy) and if you look closely there is a mouse in the shape of a hand pointing at his you knowwhat. The pink picture is of the girls, spooning as per usual. The black and white shows all three stomachs. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment